Focusing and Relational Wholebody Focusing are gentle yet profound processes that helps us reconnect with our inner wisdom and emotional intelligence, naturally.
Through focusing-based practice, you can:
- Enhance your self-awareness and confidence.
- Nurture your relationships and listening skills.
- Develop an open, non-judgemental approach to your feelings.
- Re-focus on the present moment to mitigate stress and anxiety.
- Overcome blockages and emotional distress.
- Make more self-aware deliberate decisions regarding your career and life in general.
Here, you can find “quick start guides” with more information about the history, methodology and benefits of the methods I teach and apply with Focusing clients.
Developed by American philosopher and therapist Eugene T. Gendlin, Focusing helps you access your inner wisdom to make sense of the world and your feelings.
Relational Wholebody Focusing
Based on a combination of Focusing and the Alexander Techniques, Wholebody Focusing promotes a deeper connection to all dimensions of being.
Embracing a Focusing mindset was a game-changer for me. The methods helped me implement positive changes in my life and career, and develop a stronger sense of purpose and direction.
Today, I help people unlock the transformative potential of reflective listening to live a healthier, self-fulfilling life. As a TIFI-accredited Focusing trainer and coordinator, and a certified Relational Wholebody Focusing trainer, I offer one-on-one sessions as well as training courses and workshops in Italian, English and French.
Fill in the form – get in touch
I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.